Friday, May 8, 2015

Sketchbook #10

I finished my glorious Stillman & Birn Zeta sketchbook and dove into my stash of Handbook journals. These were my go to sketchbook when I first started a few years ago--but now that I have tasted the good life, these are far from my favorite. I like the shape, and size, but that is about it. The paper is okay, a little too thin for my liking. The binding seems weak--pages shuffle and get loose. The cover is weak, and too easy to bend. And the yellow tint of the paper is way too yellow. But since I have 2 of them in stock, I have to use them. 

Sketches at our 4th/5th grade band concert:
[uni pin pen in handbook journal]



 Sketches at our 2nd grade musical:
[lots of pens in handbook journal]
















Some 2nd graders working:
[inktense watercolor pencisl in handbook journal]

















Lunch sketches:



No comments:

Post a Comment