Tuesday, January 27, 2015

playing catch-up

Below are a random assortment of some one-off sketches from the past week. 

From top to bottom:
-A pile of creamers while I ate a lonely breakfast at the local diner's counter
-My favorite local haunt and their interesting customers. This one was difficult because the lights were soooooo low that I couldn't see what I was drawing. Sort of like a forced blind contour drawing! 
-same place, same night
-nobody is safe! especially at staff meetings! 
-one of my favorite USK artists did a cool sketch/collage at an antique shop and I wanted to give it a try! Of course his is a lot cooler, but I dig the idea. 

[copic .25 pen, white gel pen, PITT warm gray markers in a strathmore toned sketchbook]






[pilot falcon, w/noodler's black eel ink, watercolor in a S+B gamma series sketchbook]

No comments:

Post a Comment