Sunday, March 20, 2016

ROC to ORD (CHI)

At the end of March I got to participate in my first ever National Art Teacher Conference. It was a very overwhelming experience. There were art teachers everywhere, 2,000 sessions to pick from, and the city of Chicago to explore. I sketched as much as I could, but recovering from bronchitis I rested as much as I could. 

At one point we attacked Blick Art Supply and a few art teacher friends bought some sketching supplies so when we went out we could all sketch! It was a nice way to infect people with the sketching bug. 


captive audience on the plane
2 minutes waiting to board in ORD
one man dinner party
sketching the other art teachers! 
a cool pile of shiny service wear 
more art teachers
the place that invented "dive bar"
more captive plane models
and more captive travelers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment